| Since the very beginning SDC has been known as a specialist for any kind of stability calculations for ships. Providing stability calculations for designers, shipyards and ship owners is a basic business of SDC.
Our services cover calculation of all kinds of regulations:
SDC organizes and conducts deadweight and Inclining tests for passenger vessels and yachts according SOLAS, worldwide
- SOLAS and MARPOL-Conventions
- HSC-, IBC-, IGC-, MODU-Codes
- IMO Res.A265, A749, ADNR, etc...
- Deterministic and probabilistic damage stability of all kinds of regulation e.g.
- Water on deck
- Crane stability and optimization (more information: Services - > Other services -> Crane stability + Optimization)
- Loading and discharging manual
- Longitudinal strength
- Grain stability
- Ballast water management
- Mobile offshore drilling units
- Inclining and deadweight tests
- MV "Europa"
- MV "Hanseatic"
- MV "Bremen"
- MY "Luna"
- MY "Nahlin"
- MY "Graceful"
- and many others...
SDC uses NAPA, one of the most powerful CAE-Programs for ship design. SDC is key user and keeps the user support for NAPA in Germany.